Fm11

For me in FM10, a big flaw IMO was about how you recieve money from transfers. I sold Kevin Thomson, kris Boyd , madjid bougherra. Collecting around £12-13 million.

Although it is nice to be able to spend the money, Rangers were in debt. I would have liked to have an option of putting all the millions toward seeing off the debt, or all to a budget.

I think this is up to the board. If you receive loads of money (i.e. more than £12m-£13m) your board will choose to pay off parts of the debt in lump sums, but i imagine you would need lots more than £13m.

I know but in real life Rangers go toward the debt when recievimg even £2.8 million

What Jimbob said. This is Football Manager and decisions like that are made a lot higher up.

I look forward to the release of 'Football Chairman' where you can design the style of your ground and eat prawn sarnies during matchday. :)

What Jimbob said. This is Football Manager and decisions like that are made a lot higher up.

I look forward to the release of 'Football Chairman' where you can design the style of your ground and eat prawn sarnies during matchday. :)

Steady on, I think you made your point before the second paragraph! Do you just put comments like this on because people have done it to you in the past?

Steady on, I think you made your point before the second paragraph! Do you just put comments like this on because people have done it to you in the past?

Perhaps you'd rather I made the smiley face a bit bigger

I think this should be something you can ask the board to do. They sometimes do it but it's quite rare even if you have a lot of money in the bank.

Instead of asking the board it is something I think they should do automatically then then tell you they've done it. For example if you are a club in massive debt i.e 100m or more then I think if you sell a player for something like 30m then once the transfer is complete you could get message from the board saying something like 'In an effort to pay off the clubs debts more rapidly 20m of the previous transfer has been set aside. Thank you for your continued co-operation in this matter.

But I know it may be unrealistic, but if you think about it, it is. In fm a bank should take charge, like rfc, set money towwardd paying off the debt. And chairman could step down at any point like real life. In fact the bank would sanction sales without managers consent, and manager could hut out and threaten to quit.

Archived