any reason why si were too lazy to do something this simple?

you know how a player gets injured and cant play right... for some godforsaken reason players dont fill in their space, which is alright if your forward's injured, but if a centre back is lieing down off the damn pitch and no one fills in for him, your left with a gap as big as martin jol's forhead in your defence, and this costs goals, 5-8 a season. how does stuff like this get through QA? for a game that sells itself on details there's some massive ones SI haven't been bothered to fill in.

I doubt it gets through QA to be honest and if I had to speculate (wildly of course) it would be down to how the match engine functions and how possible it is to actually code this to happen. Probably complete nonsense but I just can't see it as something that gets 'missed' by the SI testing team (or the SI match engine coders themselves for that matter) or the unpaid Beta testers.

Yeah I'm sure their 'laziness' is the reason.

I can just see the staff meetings now:

Miles: So, I'm not sure about this thing were my cb is off getting treatment, have we got anything sorted for this?

SI staffer: Well I thought about looking at it but really I can't be bothered. Pub anyone?

Miles: Great idea, last there gets them in!

Yes there are bugs in the game and annoyances such as this. I assume that you've logged this bug in the appropriate forum? If you have then you get a :thup: because then it may be looked at and fixed. If not :thdn: for your 'laziness' ;)

thing is, if players are out of position then other players fill their gaps for them so it's not as if it's difficult, it's already been done, but when a player's injured his position's completely ignored. rediculous really.

Archived