Real life management

Coached girls and boys aged 12-16.

Managed 1 League gold and a 2nd place in the league.

2 cup golds, and 1 regional silvermedal.

Was fun, and i'm trying to use the same mentality in the game.

Coached girls and boys aged 12-16.

Managed 1 League gold and a 2nd place in the league.

2 cup golds, and 1 regional silvermedal.

Was fun, and i'm trying to use the same mentality in the game.

hehe nice mate,and how it's going ?

hehe nice mate,and how it's going ?

Finally made success with Groningen in 2050-something. 3 successive league championships now.

It took a while, but it was worth the wait. Felt good when i got that first league title lol

There was a pretty massive thread about this here earlier. There was some guy nearly semi-pro managers I think. And there was good links your youngster to look up if desiring for future manager career. Cant bother too find it though as it was like a month back or so.

I neither a coach, nor a manager but working in football close enough to the decision makers and being able to influence decisions and actually negotiating transfer and player contracts.

FM has helped me a lot in terms of market knowledge and details about strengths and weaknesses of players which I wouldn't know if it wasn't for FM. Yet, the FM data is not reliable enough to base any decisions on it and nothing you do in FM actually teaches you how to act on the transfer market irl.

rather vice versa, working in football irl has influenced how I do things in FM - and alerted me to where FM is still far away from reality.

Archived