Who Have You Won The League With

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nobody yet.

Took over Arsenal at the end of last January and went unbeaten to the end of the season, still only managed 2nd though. We're in a title challenge atm, 3 points ahead of United but we keep dropping daft points. Really hoping we hang on and win it this season.

have u only just bought the game recently

I've only ever won one league- the Premier League with Tottenham, I believe it was my second season with them.

I'm currently in a long-term save with Athletic Bilbao and I've come in second a few times, but still can't quite win the league yet...

by saying winning the league, i presume you mean the top league of the country you are playing in. I have only played as 2 teams on FM 2010, Worcester City who i took from the Blue Square North, up to the Championship winning each division to gain promotion before losing the game due to my computer packing up. The second and current game i am manager of Leeds United, winning promotion from League 1 as Champions, Championship Champions the next season, and now in season 7 of my career, have won the Premier league 2 times in 4 full seasons and top again coming to the end of season 7 in my career.

England4Ever

Marine. I was doing Dafuge's Challenge, but got bored with posting my progress. Won it 3 years in a row and then left them for West Brom (the team I support). Probably going to win it with them now (second season after getting them promoted).

Crystal Palace, Stoke, Juventus, Messina, Zaragoza, HJK and in FM09 there was at least Brighton and Worthington. Weymouth as well but might have been in some older version, not fm09. Not sure. Those come out top of my head..

Considering only top flight league...

CM03/04: Gillingham and Arsenal (Three times)

FM08: Liverpool and Boca Juniors (Twice)

FM09: Atlético Clube Roraima (Twice)

FM10: Hull and Fluminense

But considering everything, also:

CM03/04: Scarborough and Wrexham (Conference and Third Division)

FM08: York (BSP, L2, L1 and Championship)

FM09: Chacarita (Nacional B), Roraima (Série C and Série B)

FM10: Southampton (L1)

Newcastle and Aston Villa - hopefully Sunderland if this current save keeps up.

you're such a traitor to newcastle its not even funny, stand in the corner over there!

heh, i've only won the league with Newcastle (4 times) and the championship obviously but that was a few seasons ago. I only started playing FM10 around 3 months ago though :O

Archived