Tiny suggeston.

I'm going to make this as simple as possible.

After the match you get the post match reaction, you usually get something like 'Player 1 2 3 played well keeping the likes of Player 4 5 6 on the bench' and the opposite, well I'd like that to be more detailed like:

'The fans thought player 1 played well today his passing was accurate and he was a constant threat'

Or on the other side

'The fans thought player 2 wasn't very good tonight he misplaced alot of tackles and generally gave the ball away alot'

The reason why i suggest this is as a manager they have to know these things and i think in a way it could add just a little more depth to the game for what would seem to be a very simple addition.

They need to get the basics of this right before they make it more complicated. Managing Liverpool, I've had messages like "Torres didn't have a good game today, and the fans thought Andriy Voronin should have played instead." No Liverpool fan in the world would have said that!

When managing Man City, the fans thought my reserve keeper had a bad game, and I should have played Shay Given. Fair enough, but Given was suspended so I didn't have a lot of choice.

Archived