Sacked after one game at macclesfield !!!!!!!

i started a unemployed game and got the job at Eglin in scotland division 3.

i got to the play off finals for 2 seasons in a row when i was expected to finish bottom on both occassions, and i made a profit. then macclesfield had offered me a job. they where 10th in league 2 so i thought i wouldnt mind going an english club. first game was League Cup against Manchester United. my First Message was

Pressure Grows on Macclesfield Boss Evans (i hadnt even been there a day yet)

i lost to Manu 3-2 which i thought we where brilliant. it then said the fans are disapointed to lose the game and the board sacked me !!!!

now that is terrible luck, i've had the pressure grows when i've just joined the club, but never sacked even if I lose the 1st game, especially losing to man utd. Does the macclesfield board/chairman have bad stats, like hes impatient??

That is the kind of things that should be fixed in the next fm. It's quite ridiculous for a game that has been around for so long to still have bugs like that, plus it doesn't seem like something that hard to fix.

Why is that a bug? There have been managers sacked IRL not having played a single game. It's unfortunate for the OP that the chairman of Macclesfield is some kind of psychopath, but that is football!

Because Fm doesnt and cant replicate falling outs and arguments like that.

Its quite clearly a bug, even Si would admit that shouldnt happen.

As for the fans reaction, I play as QPR and every time I lose to Chelsea, the fans always go mental. It doesnt happen like that. IRL we played them twice away from home recently and lost both games 1-0. The fans were very happy at the performance just like the Macclesfield fans would be very happy. If you have a top class side listed as one of your rivals and you play with a lesser team, you are screwed in this game with the reactions. Its another bug.

Archived