work permits appeals

It depends on Talent and the % of appearances they've made for their country in real life and FM.

If the player has no caps, but it very talented, clubs can appeal to the Government that the player will "Significantly enhance the English game", other-wise the player needs to play in a certain percentage of his countries game.

You know it's kinda funny that I've never had problems with appeals when managing man utd.....but when i was reading, it was near impossible to get one to go through....weird huh

You know it's kinda funny that I've never had problems with appeals when managing man utd.....but when i was reading, it was near impossible to get one to go through....weird huh

Man United have a feeder club in Belgium so thats why they always get their players without any real issues. They get to sign the player on the understanding that he goes to the feeder club for 3 years.

Man United have a feeder club in Belgium so thats why they always get their players without any real issues. They get to sign the player on the understanding that he goes to the feeder club for 3 years.

No I mean that they all get work permits and don't need to be sent to royal antwerp.....that may have something to do with it though...

No I mean that they all get work permits and don't need to be sent to royal antwerp.....that may have something to do with it though...

If they didn't have the club in Belgium in the first place though the transfer would fail at the apeal stage unless the player was exceptional and would add something to the standard of the english league or at least thats how its supposed to work.

Archived