Player Hall of Fame

Probably a bit cosmetic but I thought it would be cool to have a player hall of fame much like the managers. The game already keeps a record of the success a player has had in the biography page on their profile. Just though it would be a bit of fun to see if you can get any regens to reach the trophies won but Ryan Giggs or how much Messi will win in comparison to me star youth regens.

Like I said I know it is cosmetic but I had a player who has won lots of competitions and is a real player but due to a low PA and CA would never be recognised as brilliant by the game. He has won more than Messi has through out his career. I know it's not important at all but to me the little cosmetic things help to immerse yourself into the experience of FM.

I have a right-back who is overall pretty average, he can make it at the top, however he's no super-star and there are players better than him, however he's fairly consistent, has decent fitness, I rotate him in every other game typically and he's currently up to like 52 compettitions won at age 29, which is pretty impressive for one player :) (although, a lot of them are junk - he plays in scotland). Still, of his awards are 5 champions league, and 1 europa league thing, plus 5 club world championships. So he's got a lot in his time.

This player has been at St Mirren all his career, born and raised in Paisley! and he's been with us through thick and thin, I think he deserves some kind of place on a hall of fame really :p.

Archived