why I have lack of harmony despite winning games

I have had this problem and it appears to be because you are rotating your players too much.

I am Man Utd, 2035, we win everything, players all on big deals, plenty of games per season but i get random squad members complaining about squad harmony. if I play the same XI 2 or 3 games in a row the messages disappear.

You need to look at each players personal screen to see why they are unhappy. Many of them will often just say "worried by the lack of harmony" but there are usually one or two players to blame. Perhaps they want to move to a bigger club, want a new contract, feel the manager isn't giving them enough credit, etc.

Also take into account, the different "personalities" in your squad. If you have a wide variety of personality traits, they can often be counter productive.

When building squads, I usually try to keep with players who are described as "determined" and/or "professional". I very rarely suffer squad harmony issues as a result. I will occasionally have an individual who is unhappy, but one player is much more easy to appease at one time, than several.

It's been affecting my Rosenborg save a lot, and thus far I've noticed it's about:

1) Players wanting to move on to a better league

2) Players feeling they should play more or have an higher status

3) Players wanting higher wages

4) Players just being tools

5) Players affected by one of the above in a domino effect

The solution to Problem 1 is either offering them an improved contract, or just selling them ASAP

To Problem 2 and 3 is trying to give them what they want

Problem 4 has just one solution and it's called "Offer to Clubs" ;)

Problem 5 will go away by itself once the other issues have been resolved.

Problem 5 doesnt go away, its a snowball effect and more and more get unhappy because players are unhappy because others are unhappy even though everything else is fixed.

It does, fix the root cause(s) and the rest will clear up slowly over time.

It's rotating players far to frequently. I would imagine. Is my honest answer.

And I do believe with this.........

and thus far I've noticed it's about:

4) Players just being tools

5) Players affected by one of the above in a domino effect

Problem 4 has just one solution and it's called "Offer to Clubs" ;)

Problem 5 will go away by itself once the other issues have been resolved.

Archived