ATTN: forum members

well **** this ****. i got moderated for a random post in the feisty skin thread for "foul language" because i used auto-censored swear words. red card on first offence no less on my first day back!

i was also threatened with being moddeed for trolling for arguing with someone. of course, the other guy trolling/arguing and derailing the thread was not punished. odd.

others were absolutely right about the mods being corrupt and ****. i thought they were just being bitter but they're spot on, no consistency and they know exactly what they're doing.

foul language? with stars? really??

site's gone to complete **** since i last remember, what an awful time to check up on it. i'll be recommending friends, friends of friends, strangers etc. stay away from this site and help spread its already dodgy reputation.

there may be good members here, but the site experience and mod power frenzy is ****. another member driven away.

goodbye

p.s. **** bollocks **** scunthorpe. what have i said?? think of the children! :O (assume bollocks is fine cos its not censored mirite?)

Archived