Section For Keeping A Log Of Your Game?

The title doesn't really sell what I'm trying to tell you about really, but it gives a basic idea. Now I don't know if this is anywhere, but so far I'm sure I haven't come across it in any of the sections on the forums.

Basically it would be to introduce a section on the forums, for people to log their game details down, much like people do in the LLM section of the forums. Now you may say well thats your point gone, because I have just stated that the LLM already has this? Well so far I have found nowhere to post these sort of interesting updates for other games, such as Premier League games or even higher league games in different countries.

Also the LLM section is very mixed up, with questions and the game updates all thrown in together meaning its hard to scroll through and find someones game experiences straight away.

Before I make my suggestion I will just make a point in case any of you say this. Obviously there is the section for stories, however I think a lot of people would rather just make updates seasonally, like the LLM section so people can read and enjoy their game. Of course if a given person wanted to write a story for their game them thats fair enough, but sometimes I think readers would rather view a small but detailed update of a given persons game, than a whole story, which can sometimes go away from the main point, due to the nature of "stories."

My suggestion is that a section on the forums should be made, solely for the purpose of posting these sort of updates. No questions, no threads asking who would be good at Lower League. Just a simple section where people can post a thread and update it in a format much like the LLM section. This would allow LLM to post their updates there, so they are less mixed up and also those that wish not to write a whole story about their experiences of higher leagues, can easily post there as well. This I think would really add something to the forums, and I always enjoy reading about other peoples games and transfers and what not, as it really gets me in the mood to play football manager again and again and again.

Thanks...

Archived