sorry , i can't find it. lock when answered, thanks!

once more, the need to attack people came forth. take a breath and try to help others instead of accusing. i will ask once more what i need. i need a thread for all the premier league teams discussion. not a specific one. i manage Hull and the specific thread for Hull is pretty inactive. So i want a general premier league one. better now?

Is there any thread for discussion about any team of the english premier league? thanks. the most active one please!

I'm just quoting your first post, and look you did not ask for the premier league as awhole, you just looked for any premier league team, which all of us have direct you to.

If you are having problems with the Hull thread, ressurect tit, post problems, any gems you may have found, etc. If you are clear enough and nice then you will get lots of help.

We all like attacking football.... Good shout, make up a thread next game release. Maybe the career thread might satisfy your postings urge http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/157036-Career-Thread-with-lots-Steve-Bruce-like-loyalty

Or else go to hulls dearest enemies thread (sorry I'm not a pom, I don't know who your foe is) your sure to get a response. On the other hand you seem to have made a thread here, so long may it run (as Neil Young sang). How's hull going for you ;)

Archived