International coaches

Im in my 2nd year with Rotherham and we are now in 1st place in CCL1. Around August of the year of 2012 I took over the position of manager of Honduras but there are no coaches on the team. Ive for 4 months been almost daily sending coaching offers and assistant manager offers to every coach/scout/manager/assman/ you name it Ive offered and they all refuse.

Is there anyway to get coaches for a smallish country like this? I have no way to scout for new players if I have no coaches to do the work.

Try hiring coaches from that country or from countries with low reputations i guess

Problem is there are no coaches available to be hired from Honduras. At least not when I search for them. And because Rotherham is in CCL1 the Board will not allow me to conduct searches outside of UK, Ireland and France.

The only real way is to place adverts for the roles.

You'll get **** coaches wanting the jobs unless you're a big nation... But hell, it's better than nothing

I tried that once but only for goalkeeping coach and got no takers. Ill try again though, thanks.

Well it's not easy.

Even for the big nations

I don't know about Europe, although Im sure its the same, but here in the land of the rising sun the most recent manager was Okada and he made quite a hefty fortune from the JFA. Why than are the international coaches and managers not paid in FM? I think I could attract quite a few coaches or helpers if I was able to pay them. Is this something to be fixed in FM11?

place an advert or go for coaches from countires that border hondurus, and other countires that speak the same language.

They dont actualoly do anything though you know, accept for an Assman and u21s/19s managers. oh and physios

place an advert or go for coaches from countires that border hondurus, and other countires that speak the same language.

They dont actualoly do anything though you know, accept for an Assman and u21s/19s managers. oh and physios

Right, what I need from them though is not their "coaching" expertise, but for them to scout for me. In my club league my board wont allow my scouts to scout Honduras nor will they allow me to do anything but UK, Ireland and France. That's what I need the coaches for. And I have no physio, gk coach, or U20 manager for Honduras so far either. Just me and an Assman.

Archived