Poll: which of the two?

Which is a bigger achievement and which is more fun?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which is a bigger achievement and which is more fun?

• Getting AEK Athens in the top of the world is a bigger achievement
    • Getting AEK Athens in the top of the world is more fun
    • Getting Hull in the top of the world is a bigger achievement
    • Getting Hull in the top of the world is more fun

A poll for the community to help me in a decision i want to make.

The question is: What is a bigger achievement? To take AEK Athens or Hull in the top of the world? Also, which would be a better game in terms of fun?

When answering please take into consideration the following:

1) Top of the world i mean consecutive years winning everything there is to be won.

2) AEK Athens, being in Greece, has a limit of 5 foreigners registered for the league.

3) Hull being in England has a problem with work permits.

4) Although team reputation is changing, the league reputation stays stable , so AEK will have a problem signing the best of the best even if they come from the champions league finals.

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Getting AEK would be tougher because of the fact that the leagues reputation is not as high as england's.....

On the other hand, you have the likes of man utd, man city, arsenal, chelsea, and liverpool to compete with. But in greece, if you were to become good enough to go deep into the champions league, im pretty sure you would be the strongest team in greece by far.

.....I say do hull. If you don't like it you can always go to aek :thup:

the thing is i have tried both. I gave up on my first AEK's save but i still have my Hull's one. WIth AEK i gave up because after winning the league 2 years in a row, cup 2 years in a row and champions league 2 years in a row, i could't get famous players due to the league's reputation. Not as importantly, about the fact that i couldn't make a line up as i dreamed it because i couldn't have more than 5 foreigners.

On hull's save i am already 6th season, things go well but on the one hand i can't stay at the top always and secondly i miss AEK ;)

Archived