domestic player bias

hi does anyone know what this stands for on your managers profile page, the reason i am asking as the rest of my stats are high 18's-20's and this is a 1!!!! Also advice on how to improve this would be much apreciated, thankyou in advance

I assume it's how many foreign players you sign. Mine is usually around 8-10 when I manage in England but in my most recent save due to managing in countries that limit foreign players it is on 20 now.

hhhmmm from a squad of 22 i have 4 english players, 1 welsh and 1 n.irish, i suppose that is a little low, thanks guys i will try and improve this, my new plan is to have a team full of british players within the next 3 seasons, has anyone ever done this and won anything?

hhhmmm from a squad of 22 i have 4 english players, 1 welsh and 1 n.irish, i suppose that is a little low, thanks guys i will try and improve this, my new plan is to have a team full of british players within the next 3 seasons, has anyone ever done this and won anything?

There is a thread over in the FM Stories forum about user managing Man United and selling all their foreign players and buying just English players. He is still in his first season and is joint top of the league so he is doing quite well.

hi does anyone know what this stands for on your managers profile page, the reason i am asking as the rest of my stats are high 18's-20's and this is a 1!!!! Also advice on how to improve this would be much apreciated, thankyou in advance

it's not a scoreboard. you're not supposed to get all 20s. managers with all 20s aren't automatically better than managers with some 18s, a 15 and a couple of 1s.

it's not a scoreboard. you're not supposed to get all 20s. managers with all 20s aren't automatically better than managers with some 18s, a 15 and a couple of 1s.

Agreed. It's just a way for you to get an idea of your managerial history and how you've acted in the past.

I find they're more about managerial style than anything else, doesn't mean anything about how good you are.

Domestic player bias relies a lot of whether you're allowed foreign players in the league you play in.

Player/Club loyalty of 20 could easily be a bad thing in my eyes, like you stuck with players who aren't very good and past their best without bringing in clearly better options.

I personally run with 20 club/player loyalty, 15 domestic player bias, 20 Financial Control, 1 hands on, 20 squad discipline, and 1 tactical consistency (even though I tend to use 4-4-2 in 95% of my games).

Archived