Really obvious transfer budget question

Actually two questions.

1. If I buy a player does the money come out of my transfer budget when I agree the deal or when the player actually moves?

2. If I sell a player, does any of the money the club gets go into the transfer budget?

Thanks.

Trip

Actually two questions.

1. If I buy a player does the money come out of my transfer budget when I agree the deal or when the player actually moves?

2. If I sell a player, does any of the money the club gets go into the transfer budget?

Thanks.

Trip

1. When you confirm the deal the fee gets deducted from the budget.

2. Yes, but it depends on how much the board will grant you. Check club information screen and under finances you will see how big percentage of a sale will go into the transfer budget.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eple:

2. Yes, but it depends on how much the board will grant you. Check club information screen and under finances you will see how big percentage of a sale will go into the transfer budget. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHS icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cr33o:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eple:

2. Yes, but it depends on how much the board will grant you. Check club information screen and under finances you will see how big percentage of a sale will go into the transfer budget. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHS icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Blatant post boosting icon_razz.gif

Ok, thanks, that makes sense. Apparently I get 70% of transfer funds. However this does not actually add up, unless I'm missing something. I'm playing West Brom, first season.

Transfer Budget: 4.7M

Spent: 1.6M

Agreed but not completed: 2.6M

Income from sales completed: 3.7M

Into transfer budget (70%): 2.59M

Predicted remaining budget: 3.09M

Actual remaining budget: 2.54M

So there's about 500k missing. Can I sue the Chairman for embezzlement? icon_wink.gif

Trip

Yup, although if you buy a player on a monthly installments deal the money comes off your transfer budget in a rather more bizarre manner - it doesn't come off monthly I don't think, but nor does it all come off at the time you agree the deal. It seemed in one case I had that it came off in a lump sum at the turn of the month following me agreeing the deal.

Obviously the money doesn't leave your bank balance until the player actually moves though.

Archived