what to do once download logos via utorrent

You want to go into "My Documents" and look for "Sports Interactive". Double click on that folder and you'll see "Football Manager". Double click on that and you will see a folder called "Graphics". Sometimes there is a folder marked "Logos" and sometimes there isn't. If you don't have that folder just create a new folder and name it "Logos" and place your downloaded logo's in there. Then restart the game.

Bold text indicates folder names.

When you go into uTorrent,

1. Right click on the downloaded file and click on "Opening Containing Folder"

2. Once you see your downloaded files, you'll have to extract them if they are in the "rar" format

3. If not, and you see all the pictures, just drag that folder into the "Logos" folder in the SI folder

i open the folder and then it come up with to folders called megapacks and nation specific packs inside the megapacks it has club logos .fmf, Competition logos.fmf and it has international team logos.fmf inside the nation specific packs it has loads of countries and at the end .fmf what should o do now

Football Manager Resource Archiver

GO and download that application, extract the files and place those pictures into the "Logos" folder.

You see the files that you downloaded are custom files specifically designed for Football Manager created by SI. So your typical program will not be able to open it. Although I'm not sure it will work with FM2010 as I'm not very familiar with this program, but i'm sure you'll be fine!

Maybe you're right jod123, I really have no idea when it comes to .fmf files!

Yeah you are right in terms of using the resource archiver to extract them. You only need to do that, though, if you want to look in them but they work in the game as .fmf files.

Archived