help on deciding best position for this player?

hi, would just like peoples opinions on what this player's best position is? he is a natural in all his available positions, and i just bought him for a record 60 million. because of this, id like to get the best out of him, any ideas? hopefully the image works but ive never uploaded one before!

a>

When you say position... Are you asking whether he should be played as a defender, defensive midfielder or midfielder?

Personally I would play him in Centre mid with the 'advanced playmaker' role.

He does look like a very very good defender though, very fast, good in the air and extremely good tackling and marking.

It really depends on what other players you have available in your squad. Personally, I would use him as a central midfielder with either a defensive or support duty due to his impeccable defending stats (minus the bravery part). But I would individually tweak the sliders for his role to ensure that he gets into a lot of the offensive action as well. I've had good success in the past with my more defensive midfielders contributing a lot of assists and getting forward often, especially if you play with a fluid or very fluid philosophy.

ah great thanks! how do you display the picture like that again? and well i currently play a 4-4-2 diamond, with the defensive midfielder as a 'water carrier'. i first bought him as defensive midfielder, but im unsure wether DC is better for him? so yeah basically, im unsure what position to put him in, as well as what type... the only bad thing about having such a good 'utility player'!

ah great thanks! how do you display the picture like that again? and well i currently play a 4-4-2 diamond, with the defensive midfielder as a 'water carrier'. i first bought him as defensive midfielder, but im unsure wether DC is better for him? so yeah basically, im unsure what position to put him in, as well as what type... the only bad thing about having such a good 'utility player'!

The only time I would play him as a DC is if you play some crazy style where one of the central defenders often gets forward and into the attack (some teams IRL do this but it's rare). And you'd want him forward on every set play. Also, of course, I wouldn't use him as a defender if you need the quality more in your midfield. Plus his bravery is still low.

Archived