Hall of Fame data

I did a ******** thing by deleting my HoF data because I was planning on starting a new save but decided I didn't want all my hard work to go to waste. So now I'm still in my current save but all my accomplishments are gone.

I was wondering will this affect my ability to get top managerial jobs now???:confused:

I did a ******** thing by deleting my HoF data because I was planning on starting a new save but decided I didn't want all my hard work to go to waste. So now I'm still in my current save but all my accomplishments are gone.

I was wondering will this affect my ability to get top managerial jobs now???:confused:

No, it won't. It is purely cosmetic and just seeing your name up there with all the managerial greats.

• 2 weeks later...

hi all,

did a quick search concerning "hall of fame data" and this thread seems to be the most promising to hijack.

My question: is there a way to merge two sets of "hall of fame data"? I have the game installed on two hard drives (old and new) and would like to bask in the bright light of my former doings.

For some reason the ".data"-extension is linked with the "km-player" - and when I open the data file with wordpad or something similar things get, well, confusing^^. So if someone could point me in the right direction with which application to open the data.file I'd be quite grateful.

Thank you for your time

best

Archived