If I had hair, I would pull it out....

So I am managing Paris St.Germain, and have won the French league 5 years running, and the Champions League twice in the last 3 seasons, also the World Club Championship twice in the last 3 seasons.

I have a bank balance of €148 million, with a transfer budget of €103 million, and make healthy monthly profits.

Porto made an offer of €17mllion for one of my backup midfielders and the chairman accepted the offer on behalf of management because he thought the offer was too good to refuse!! WHAT THE FCUK??????

This is the first time he has ever interfered with any transfer, even when i sometimes receive silly money offers for certain players, very annoying and a little unrealistic in my book.

Any way rant over, cheers

I wouldn't have thought a chairman would have gone over the head of a multi champions league winning manager especially when the club is already flush with cash.I mean 17m is a good offer, but not a ridiculously crazy offer by any means, the player has a value of 10m to begin with. Maybe I'm underestimating the greediness of football club chairman!

I wouldn't have thought a chairman would have gone over the head of a multi champions league winning manager especially when the club is already flush with cash.I mean 17m is a good offer, but not a ridiculously crazy offer by any means, the player has a value of 10m to begin with. Maybe I'm underestimating the greediness of football club chairman!

I think you are. Unfortunately for you.

I think there should be some form of communication with the chairman on this. Most chairmen would probably want to accept that but would probably consult with a manager who has won so much for the club first.

Archived