Problem with resolution (1366 x 768)

Hi all,

just bought a new laptop, which has a resolution of 1366 x 768 and it's a 16:9 screen.

Now I have the problem that some areas are not fully displayed, i.e. there will be additional scroll bar.

But the worst thing is that on "News", at the "other stories"-part, every news which is a bit long ends up with "..." and there's no scroll bar so that I can't read them completely.

Any solution to this?

Thanks in advance

Regards

thanks for the reply.. sorry I forgot to mention that I've tested all possible resolution of my screen, and nothing works

Have you looked at the settings within your operating system to see if thats the problem? make sure you have the latest patch, make sure all your drivers are up to date - especially the graphics card.

Have you looked at the settings within your operating system to see if thats the problem? make sure you have the latest patch, make sure all your drivers are up to date - especially the graphics card.

my OS shouldnt be the problem, it's a new one, all drivers are the latest

Are you playing in windowed mode? Have you tried switching to full screen?

nope, full screen

use the netbook skin in the skin section

what do you mean by netbook skin?where can i found this one?

What skin are you using? I play on the same resolution and never have any missing scroll bars. I'm using the flex skin by Dave Byrd. Cleiria's 07 skin also works fine.

I use the standard dark skin

Ok then, can't you just click on the story to read it all?

nope, those are unclickable news...... what I can do is to seach the news from the news list on the right side... but sometimes you have to scroll through the whole list to find the corresponding item...

my OS shouldnt be the problem, it's a new one, all drivers are the latest

NOT necessarily. If your drivers are nVidia, go to the nVidia drivers page here. Do an automatic search for "Graphics Drivers" just to double check. Resolution problems most of the time relate back to the drivers.

Archived