FM 11 Details

- Release Date is Friday, October 29th 2010

- Improved training options

- More complex module for searching new players

...- Improved graphics and 3D view of the game

- Introduction of football agents to the game

- Playing games in evenings (so called night effect)

- Differentiated weather conditions

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those details have come from sortitoutsi, they have posted them on there facebook page. Unofficial leak is what they are calling it.

Nothing there that people couldn't have guessed what would be in the game so hard to tell if this is useful or not

• SI Staff

This seems to be all over the 'net now. It originally came from an article in Poland.

What I will say is that some of it is accurate, some of it is not. We will not be making any further statements at this time.

I'm not going to close this thread, so feel free to speculate to your hearts content :)

This seems to be all over the 'net now. It originally came from an article in Poland.

What I will say is that some of it is accurate, some of it is not. We will not be making any further statements at this time.

I'm not going to close this thread, so feel free to speculate to your hearts content :)

Oh that's even meaner than closing it!

I think they are not going to add in the complex search features (maybe add 1-5 more descriptions to search with, but I DO strongly believe that they will implement more diversity when it comes to training. Football Agents I could see them play a larger role than previous games, so what i'm saying is that they might just create transfer rumors themselves, but I still believe that they won't focus much on them. This possible "Night Effect" seems totally out of the range for SI so I don't think they're going to focus on that as much either. They will definitely include evening games, and I think they're just going to work a little more on the current weather system's of FM.

The ME will definitely be improved (obvious).

This is just what I think.

Looks like SI wont spend time fixing the real issues then.

Cue bugs &

Fix the OP, release date to February 2011

What do you mean?

An unofficial leak has happened that mentions a couple of things and you instantly state that they aren't fixing anything. Glass half empty is it?

- Improved graphics and 3D view of the game

- Playing games in evenings (so called night effects)

In FML we have the night effects and it's brilliant, really realistic. I presume the improved graphics and 3D view of the game is already in FML or maybe an even better version?

The addition of agents (if true) sounds interesting and would make negotiations on the contracts more expansive and realistic.

Why are people so uptight about a release date? The game gets released every year, people are quick to jump on the bug bandwagon and then start complaining about why they forked out x amount of money for an unfinished/unuseable product. If theres one thing you need with this game (even when playing it) is a LOT of patience (I'm sure you all know what I mean with how frustrating this game is at times!). It's the way I think you truly enjoy it more.

Seems a bit underwhelming with all the great suggestions on here, a few little changes and some polish. I suppose if they get the data and skin right, combined with little/none/minimal bugs, it will still be amazing.

As Miles said that some is accurate and some is not, this is what I think is an isn't:

- Release Date is Friday, October 29th 2010 - false

- Improved training options - true

- More complex module for searching new players -true

...- Improved graphics and 3D view of the game - true

- Introduction of football agents to the game - false

- Playing games in evenings (so called night effect) - true

- Differentiated weather conditions - true

I am probably competely wrong, though so what does everyone else think? :D

The only part of what has been mentioned that stands out to me would be adding football agents & that would be minor. None of the rest mean anything to whether I buy the game or not. I would hope that some of the more established mods which have added leagues would be part of the official game, or even better the framework for all the leagues & cups were in place, with the facilitiy to fill them with players that are not real but have the relevant stats as they do now when there are not enough players available. I can only dream.

wheres the podcast miles?

Let me guess which ones are accurate and inaccurate:

- Release Date is Friday, October 29th 2010

Partially accurate. Box release is 29 October but playable patch release will be around March 2011

- Improved training options

Probably inaccurate

- More complex module for searching new players

Accurate - more complex and also more confusing

Accurate - but older machines won't be able to handle it

Accurate - it will involve some repetitive multiple choice quizzes (like the current "media conferences")

- Playing games in evenings (so called night effect)

- Differentiated weather conditions

These are probably a couple of accurate "major improvements" ;)

No matter what they improve or introduce. They won't test it well enough before february. Whether you .... like it or not

I used to think that before I learned more about how they develop the game several years ago.

Fact is they don't have time to fix every bug that is found in testing so have to grade each one and prioritise them.

You also have to remember after changes/fixes have been applied the whole game/section needs testing again with new bugs possibly arising from the fixes.

Little use trying to explain them how it works, imho. They don't want to get it.

It's like this:

Accurate - but older machines won't be able to handle it

People expect improvements in all ways but there 10yo computer must still be able to run it smoothly :confused:.

I'd lay good odds that it won't have dynamic league reps.

Differentiated weather conditions - what exactly does this mean?

Very disappointing.

What about the ultimate feature ? Dynamic league reputation.

Without this feature,this game lack of realism and it shouldn't be that way.

Oh no Miles! no new features on the tactic?

Do you lot understand English. These are leaked details, Miles has said some are accurate and some are not. Nothing has been confirmed as in or out, no one has said that is an exhaustive list. This is why these threads should be closed. Why don't we all wait and see what the OFFICIAL announcement from SI says before all you nay sayers and doom mongers start your inevitable whining and moaning.

Unfortunately, some people are extremely stupid. They must believe, for some reason, that these are the definite features and that there will be no other changes to the game at all

Unfortunately some people are under some sort of illusion that makes them think that the game will be ready on release day. Well I have been playing since 2001 and I can tell you that its simply not the case.

I don't care about feature lists or fixed items list. It simply won't be tested enough to catch all the bugs in time. If you are happy to defend SI to the hills then do. But don't be codding yourself, thinking that game will be ready before 11.3.

Unfortunately some people are under some sort of illusion that makes them think that the game will be ready on release day. Well I have been playing since 2001 and I can tell you that its simply not the case.

I don't care about feature lists or fixed items list. It simply won't be tested enough to catch all the bugs in time. If you are happy to defend SI to the hills then do. But don't be codding yourself, thinking that game will be ready before 11.3.

Sam_Allen and myself are not arguing your point. What I am saying is that all the people in here whining about no dynamic leagues or whatever else are muppets because no one has mentioned them and they would be better off waiting for an official announcement. Lets at least give SI the opportunity to mess it up before we castigate them. ;)

For the record 10.1 was playable with a couple of bugs, 10.2 on the other hand was a nightmare. IIRC though 07 was pretty good out of the box. So who knows? Neither you nor I can definitively say that it will be broken til 11.3 (or even that it will be a 3 patch strategy this time). Lets wait and see for Miles and the team to say more is all I'm saying.

How many game ruining bugs were in Fifa10 then? I don't remember having to wait until february to get the full game? It worked all year round for me.

Huge amount, Manager mode has been unplayable for months. Don't even know if it has already been fixed.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/11539748-post4443.html

But, you see, I don't remember having to wait until february to play without problems in fm either. Yes, there were bugs, but none of them were game breaking.

Archived