Iniesta of Barce

Just need some advice about Iniesta of Barce...

I'm currently Man utd in my 3rd season and i play 3-5-2 and i've got a £25m transfer budget.

I am thinking about getting a new player for the central CM role. Currently i have Park there who has done very well (hat-trick in champs league final against Madrid last season and at least a goal a game ave.) but i'm thinking there must be better players out there who can play there. So far i have can get Ribbery for £19.75m or Iniesta for £22m. Who is better and at those prices are they worth it...any other players i should consider?

Just need some advice about Iniesta of Barce...

I'm currently Man utd in my 3rd season and i play 3-5-2 and i've got a £25m transfer budget.

I am thinking about getting a new player for the central CM role. Currently i have Park there who has done very well (hat-trick in champs league final against Madrid last season and at least a goal a game ave.) but i'm thinking there must be better players out there who can play there. So far i have can get Ribbery for £19.75m or Iniesta for £22m. Who is better and at those prices are they worth it...any other players i should consider?

can't find daniel martins on my game...guess it's Iniesta otherwise i don't think there are any players worth buying...if only i could get messi or ronaldinho...need at least £40m for those guys i imagine.

I do have Kerlon but he's always injured, also Rooney (but i prefer him up front) and Rossi but he is playing his first season after being on loan for the past 2 seasons. I have to say Richardson and Park have done me proud to be honest but i just fancy a big signing!

coming to the end of the first season with iniesta in the side. Seeems a good player almost has a goal a game and has the best ave rating along with Huntelaar and fletcher in the squad. Seems to disappear a little in the big games but i think he be a good signing overall. Big surprise is fletcher...34 games 26 goals big average rating...an absolute star. Just waiting for the FA Cup final...domestic treble will be nice. Lost my Champions league crown to AC Milan 1-0 in the second round though icon_confused.gif

to be honest i have found it to be the best formation 3-5-2 although i do use 4-4-2 as well. Should have used it against Milan..i think i would have won the game. Can't win everything.

Obviously being Man utd helps whatever formation you use. This is my first game on FMH07 but i shall soon start another with Sutton Utd or someone similar. That will be the real test.

I took Sheffield Wed. to the top (well 2nd in prem, league cup and Uefa Cup winners after 4 seasons) on FMH06 but i struggled to score and also conceded silly goals away from home.

True mate - i've just bought FMH 07 (never played FMH 06) and similar to you mate, i've started as chelsea to get a feel for the game.

I played 4-4-2 against liverpool playing Essien and Makelele in centre mid to stay solid and won 2 - 0!

However, first league game (Watford at home), went 4-1-3-2 to accommodate Lamps and Ballack and lost 1 - 0. A similar thing happened with sheffield utd next game, again at home! I've been playing fm/cm since cm2 and i've never know anything like it!

For 4-1-3-2

Tactics are short passing, pressing, counter attack. I've got my two centre backs man marking and my 3 midfielders on long shots as well as through balls (which with lamps and ballack should rain goals).

To make the situation worse - pre season I bought richards and david villa...

So anyone got any detailed tactic set ups i can tinker with?!I'll try anything as its too embarassing to step out my house right now!

And to link this with the thread - iniesta all the way mate (if the PSP is anything like PC)!

Pearsy

Iniesta has been the star of the season. Premiership player of the year, 38 goals & 12 assists in 42 games and an overall average rating of 7.80. Not bad for a first season. He was worth £9m when i bought him for £22m (a lot i know) but is now up to £18m and i have him for another 4 years on only £50k a week...

Just been advised i have £22.5m for the upcoming season in transfer funds...who is the next galactico...Nani is struggling on the left a little so maybe i'll go for Ribery this time...

38 goals and 12 assists for £22 million is well worth it! I love it when you buy a player and it just works!

What's your strike force at the mo?? How are James Vaughan, Anichebe and Daniel Sturridge doing?! They're legends on the pc game - is it the same on the psp?!

in order of selection Rooney, Huntelaar, Llorente, Kerlon (back up to Iniesta as well) and Rossi. Smith will be off on a free this summer and i have a guy called Mark Henry (bought him from Hinkley for tuppence now worht £8m after 1 season on loan) who will come into the squad. Only 17, i think he was a regen.

Vaughan hasn't played for 3 years, Sturridge seems a good player and Anichebe looks real quality

huntelaar has great stats but he hasn't scored much for me but then again none of my forwards have in the 3-5-2 system. when i play 4-4-2 he has scored more than his fair share (i played 4-4-2 for the opening 14 games of 2nd season and he scored about 10 goals in that time). At £8m he is a bargain! How much money do chelsea start with by the way.

Archived