Unfortunate La Liga youth issue

Why is it that the majority of great youngster's playing in la liga is not represented in FM 2010? There are alot of youth talents that seemed to not be picked up given the right potential within the game itself. I mainly follow la liga, so I am unsure if this is the case for alot of other leagues.

I understand it can be hard issue to track and follow and get right, but would be nice to be able to utilise the gems within your team's youth system, so far the ones I know of are horrible in FM2010. Makes me a sad panda :(

I hope this issue is resolved for FM2011

And before anyone goes on about the fact I can edit it with the game editor, it would be nice to not even have to do that. I always for some reason feel like I have cheated editing the game for any reason :p

Thanks (:

FM needs to ensure there are better youths coming through the likes of Barcelona. After 10 years the Barca side is full of foreign players and this is just not the policy of the real Barca team.

Same issue with Bayern.

It's a difficult one to code and to get right but ultimately there needs to be better youth at these clubs and the manager's should be prepared to play them.

Archived