PLEASE, let us change our kits

Come on SI, fm11 has to have the ability to edit your teams kit. I'm in my 9th season, I can't go that long with one kit. It's not only boring it's unrealistic. I know that the manager doesn't really have that power in real life, but a club going ten years with the same kit is far worse. Surely I can't be the only one. Trying to use FMRTE is such a pain, and is almost impossible on a mac.

Doesn;t really bother me tbh, besides its only second or third kits that will change dramatically. !st kits will predominantly stay the same colours with maybe a few changes in design so i can't say i'd really be bothered if they added this.

I agree with this, the kits should be able to change every year. If its a licensing issue then it shouldnt be really because the license should be for the first season only as thats when those kits will be used. It would be nice if someone could make some kind of program that will change the kits of every team every season. I always use the default kits with no sponsors because it makes it seem more realistic when you get past the first season.

I agree with this, the kits should be able to change every year. If its a licensing issue then it shouldnt be really because the license should be for the first season only as thats when those kits will be used. It would be nice if someone could make some kind of program that will change the kits of every team every season. I always use the default kits with no sponsors because it makes it seem more realistic when you get past the first season.

I agree, for the first year you could use the licensed kit then you could change it. It would be a nice addition but I'd prefer other revamps in the game.

I don't consider this a great problem, kit-wise the only issue I have currently is that my fans always wear mostly black when my team appears on the pitch to be predominantly white (although I know there's black in the kit, just it's barely see-able). I do have a second or third kit in fully black though, are they just preferring that one? :p.

Licensing would not be an issue.

Ok, if you say so but I think SI probably take advice off real lawyers.

None of the premiership clubs have licenced kits

But we do get real names etc.

and it wouldn't be difficult to disable them after the first season.

and now you are a programmer as well. Personally I don't know how easy or hard it would be but it won't happen.

I think there might be some confusion here, I mean kits as in the ones you see in tactics, the ones your players wear in match view and the teams text colour, not the stupid 3d onrs on the info screen which are pointless

Well if you want to change all that you can do it with FMRTE

Archived