Pick my next managerial move!

Where to now?!  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Where to now?!

Started as an international footballer from Australia(54 caps 21 goals) Favourite team set to Leeds (i like to imagine i was a star player for the club :D)

anyhow managed the Australian national team and just about to play the 2014 world cup (so far won the Asian Cup, good outtings at the Confederations Cup and 2014 World Cup Qualifiers)

ive been attracting the interest of top EPL clubs but am not wanting to accept any club level manager jobs until 2014 (after the world cup) already knocked back Sunderland, Newcastle, Rangers and Liverpool advances earlier in my career.

Anyhow im about 6 months off the World Cup and was wondering which club i should declare interest in taking over the top job!

choices above!

Note - Man Utd is in the options but what a massive traitor i would be :p

Started as an international footballer from Australia(54 caps 21 goals) Favourite team set to Leeds (i like to imagine i was a star player for the club :D)

anyhow managed the Australian national team and just about to play the 2014 world cup (so far won the Asian Cup, good outtings at the Confederations Cup and 2014 World Cup Qualifiers)

ive been attracting the interest of top EPL clubs but am not wanting to accept any club level manager jobs until 2014 (after the world cup) already knocked back Sunderland, Newcastle, Rangers and Liverpool advances earlier in my career.

Anyhow im about 6 months off the World Cup and was wondering which club i should declare interest in taking over the top job!

choices above!

Note - Man Utd is in the options but what a massive traitor i would be :p

if you like a challage go to scotland and break up the old firm grip.

if you like a challage go to scotland and break up the old firm grip.

Yeah, picking a non-top team in a decent but not top league like this is great fun. You've got a twofold challenge - first, to break the established monopoly, then to bring European success to a weaker league. You could do a similar thing in Portugal if pick a team outside the big three. :)

Stay in Australia and develop the next crop with Melbourne, using young players and only buying Australians ;)

funny you say that my "mission" in this save was to Australia into an international powerhouse *tough gig :) ...

possibly a move into Melbourne Victory to produce Australian regens OR Go to England and bring promising aussie players over to the better training facilities and higher quality of football where they will reach their potential quicker!

Archived