has anyone seen a tycoon in there game take over a lower league club or a scottish 1.

has anyone seen a tycoon in there game take over a lower league club or a scottish 1.

and invested lots of money and made them rich like put in over 50million ect in the clyb or more or at least a good ammount of money.

saw a guy on the forums not long ago with Hibernian....

got the richest tycoon ive ever seen... injected 500 million into the club in only his first payment!!

Wrexham had a wealthy board take over while I was still unemployed from the start, but I don't think they're "tycoons". They sacked their manager and took me on. I paid little heed to the wage budget and now they invest 40k every month to keep us afloat. Suspect I'll be sacked at the end of the season, unless I get them promoted.

I got one with Kilmarnock in around 2017.

Was able to buy £20m Brazilians - but I wished I had not!

Was on course to topple the Old Firm already, the money was more of a hinderance than a help. Took me a season or two to get used to it.

saw a guy on the forums not long ago with Hibernian....

got the richest tycoon ive ever seen... injected 500 million into the club in only his first payment!!

I've had 800 million quid pumped into Liverpool before. We already had that much in the bank, got taken over and he pumped the cash in. Then took it out and invested it.

I've had 800 million quid pumped into Liverpool before. We already had that much in the bank, got taken over and he pumped the cash in. Then took it out and invested it.

lol i wonder what the max a tycoon can invest in the club is? my guess would be 1 Billion?

Archived