Don't have any players 'trained by club' ..

you leave the spaces open so if you can only register 25 players but you need 4 trained by club but you dont have any. you leave them blank so you register 21 players.

i think thats what you do.

if im wrong then sorry

hope it helps.

you are right. jod had already said while you were typing.

IT may be usefull to note that if it is the champions league you are registering players for then you MUST have 4 playerstrained by club in your squad and you wont have the option to simply leave 4 places and you will end up being unable to continue your game past the registration point, so beware!

IT may be usefull to note that if it is the champions league you are registering players for then you MUST have 4 playerstrained by club in your squad and you wont have the option to simply leave 4 places and you will end up being unable to continue your game past the registration point, so beware!

The 4 places are optional as I said above. You don't have to have 4 players trained by your club. If you do, though, then you can register them as 4 extra players. You can still just not register them though and just continue with 21 players.

No for the League you can leave 4 spaces for the champions league you can not, as it does not let you proceed unless you actually have 4 players trained at the club in your squad, i am talking from personal experience pal,

You are wrong. You're experience is wrong. Jod is correct.

No for the League you can leave 4 spaces for the champions league you can not, as it does not let you proceed unless you actually have 4 players trained at the club in your squad, i am talking from personal experience pal,

I'll also confirm Jod & edgar are correct.

I can only assume you've made a mistake.

Well when i Tried to register my squad for the champions league and i didnt have enough players trained by the club in my squad the game would not let me continue even when i tried to leave sufficient amount of spaces so no my experience isn't wrong, however maybe it was a bug i encountered? Long story short i eventually had to load a previous save and buy more players who were previously trained by club

Well when i Tried to register my squad for the champions league and i didnt have enough players trained by the club in my squad the game would not let me continue even when i tried to leave sufficient amount of spaces so no my experience isn't wrong, however maybe it was a bug i encountered? Long story short i eventually had to load a previous save and buy more players who were previously trained by club

Patch 10.3?

I had the same problem as Benji. No issue with the domestic league, but couldn't register a squad for Europe because of lack of players trained at club. The only way I could get round it was to go on holiday. When I came back from holiday, I had a squad registered, but three of my must have midfielders were unregistered. Urgh.

This happened three times in my current save. Now I make sure I offer contracts to a few youth teamers each year - that way I won't have the same problem in the future.

Archived