European Championship Final Venue in England......

Was Wembley hosting another final? Champions League or Europa League final by any chance?

I don't think they would be taking place in July when the Euros final would be on. :)

The International part of the game needs a bit of an improvement imo all the way through. Another thing for example is where the hosts in the world cup never play the first match. I know it is a minor enough thing but there are other bigger things as well like no tournament wamp up matches like reality, Brazil constantly sacking managers and so on.

I don't think they would be taking place in July when the Euros final would be on. :)

The International part of the game needs a bit of an improvement imo all the way through. Another thing for example is where the hosts in the world cup never play the first match. I know it is a minor enough thing but there are other bigger things as well like no tournament wamp up matches like reality, Brazil constantly sacking managers and so on.

See Dunga. :)

venues for european finals need to be addressed more. i played real madrid in the champions cup last season at a ground that holds 46,000. im sure the minimum is a lot higher than that. another example is next years euro cup final on my game is at stade de gerland, even though lyon have already moved to a new 60k seater stadium.

venues for european finals need to be addressed more. i played real madrid in the champions cup last season at a ground that holds 46,000. im sure the minimum is a lot higher than that. another example is next years euro cup final on my game is at stade de gerland, even though lyon have already moved to a new 60k seater stadium.

I believe that to host a final the stadium must be designated 'category 4' by UEFA. Minimum capacity for category 4 is 30,000 (22,500 of these must be covered).

In my save(Tottenham) Lyon Play at "OL Land" !!

Archived