Stupid keeper!!!!

I am currently in my second season with west ham utd (patch 10.3) and i have currently lost count how many times robert green has come for crosses, whether it a set piece or general cross and missed it resulting in a goal against. I am finding it increasingly frustrating. must have conceeded 15 goals in my last 7 or 8 games due to this!

Any suggestions folks?

I've had a keeper howler on my game just now as Sparta Prague. Keeper came for the ball but left it and the striker scored. Happened near the end as well when he went up for a corner and ballsed it up.

Not sure what can be done about this if anything. I know that some of the goal keepers actions can result in his Decisions, so if this is quite low this can result in him coming for balls that he shouldn't have came for, as in him coming out to get a ball but then suddeny leaving it at the last minute for the striker to score. Also Handling might be a factor in the crossing as could Ariel Ability & Jumping.

Tactical wise, I don't think anything can be done but I may be wrong on that one appart from maybe his Mentality setting. I think if it's set too high it might make him come for things that he shouldn't due to certain Attributes of his being too low. I may be wrong on this though :confused:

Archived