Real player's sons

In FM 10 are some regens previous footballer's sons? For example, say David Villa has a son, 20 years into the game could a regen produced be Villa's son and have him as favored personnel? If not I think this would be a great feature for future installments of FM.

I'm pretty sure you see other managers' sons turn up - at least you did in past games, and I see no reason why they'd take that feature out.

I remember Wenger's son becoming one of the best players in the world in one of my games.

I always keep a look out for these. I always check out regens with famous surnames... have come across a couple that have the real life player in their favoured personel so always took it that they were sons.

In my game a real lower league manager had a regen son, he used to manage the team that i manage now and i noticed while i was looking at his profile, both had same surname and both were each others fave personnel. I was so jealous... I wonder will that make it less likely that ill get one.

I am sure that it is already in the game.

In my game "Martin Everse", the son of Dutch manager Jan Everse is a world class centre back. And I also have seen the son of Gianluigi Buffon in one of my games - he wasn't as good as his dad though...

Archived