I need a favour, please please thankyou please

This is another of those threads where someone is asking for help in picking a team, usually i hate these types of threads because its like - surely you can pick a team yourself? Anyway, ive just formatted my pc and deleted all my saves. Ive tried most types of teams before but i know if I go and start a new save Il do what I always do, which is get bored a season or two in.

So what i need is for people to not just suggest teams for me but actually ORDER me to do it, give me your reasons and then tell me i HAVE to do it, convince me, this way I might keep it up.

And no Im not into being dominated or any kind of bondage, just need some help falling in love with a save. Cheers to all

It is mental as most of the players look amazing but play like tossers but you get loads and loads of 15-21 yr olds dominating the league and after a few seasons of wheeling and dealing you can make some cold hard cash!!!

I left them to take over at Borussia Dortmund after 14 years and said I was part of the heritage and would be welcomed back with open arms, I won them everything and left them with about £400 million in cash, I only left as my Favourite kid left at 19 I bought him from Argentinos when he was 14! and he was immense so when they bought him and he didn't really settle they offered me the job and he was terrific!

Try Kildare County. In the game they are the only amateur team in their league, are in financial difficulties and are well below the standard of the other teams. Winning a game might be a challenge, never mind staying up. The only saving grace is there is no automatic relegation from the Irish first division but a playoff against a lower league team.

Try Kildare County. In the game they are the only amateur team in their league, are in financial difficulties and are well below the standard of the other teams. Winning a game might be a challenge, never mind staying up. The only saving grace is there is no automatic relegation from the Irish first division but a playoff against a lower league team.

I thought about trying an Irish team before (I assume they are irish?), there always seems to be good Irish regens/newgens whatever coming through after a season or two, although I dont suppose an amateur team would have any youth facilities, that would be the challenge though.

you could be them but its not that hard to get promoted with forest. scunthorpe will be a challenge. small stadium, cant spend much on wages and when you do get a good player your chairman could sell him if he gets a good offer. try scunthorpe you should enjoy it.

Cheers. How many years of fighting to get promoted usually?

with scunthorpe. when i was them i didnt spend any money on transfers until 3rd season i think and that was leigh griffiths from dundee. great player. i did well and i got promoted after 4th or 5th season. i also sold lots of players and my finances were really high. After my first season in the prem although i got relegated i had even better finances. i also got top youth facilities and a 20000 all seater stadium. so its a challenge cos you cant spend lots on wages. i reckon you should give it a shot.

I think I will fight my case, in the Argentinian league you will know hardly anyone and will have to work plus I love selling some wonderkid (as I cant keep him hostage can I?) and watching his career go from club to club knowing that was all down to me!!! or seeing them leave and do bugger all and thinking "hahaha and you said you were too good for me" I like making loads of money and spending very little and working hard at producing or training the kids.

Higher up the leagues.

Clearing a big debt through careful management with Utd or Liverpool? Never nice having the coffers bleeding monthly.

You could take control of a big side and sell their players. Milan, sell 'Dinho, Pato, Gattuso and Pirlo to start your own legacy.

Mix it up a little bit and add some dimensions to your game. Targets, short or long term.

I think I will fight my case, in the Argentinian league you will know hardly anyone and will have to work plus I love selling some wonderkid (as I cant keep him hostage can I?) and watching his career go from club to club knowing that was all down to me!!! or seeing them leave and do bugger all and thinking "hahaha and you said you were too good for me" I like making loads of money and spending very little and working hard at producing or training the kids.

Lol, I know loads cause I used to watch it every week on Five.

Which is why my squad in Oostende, Belgium has six ageing Argentinians who used to be bloody good around 2003 till 07 when Five axed it. And Chatruc who left just before my second season.

Why stick with Athletic Club when there are smaller teams in Spain with the same rule. Or there was the last time I went them. Take a look at Athletic's links and see if any of them are available to manage.

try a team in a lower division who should be higher up. challenge is to get them where they should be, then take them past that and in some cases try and clear debt as well. so teams like oxford, luton, livingston, boavista.

istarted game with 1 nation on each continent uraguay china egypt germany newzealand an usa i started un employed an offerd job at national uraguay after 2 years i dominated there lge an cup winning it 2 years running thats not the challenge its the suda america the recopa an lipadores fighting aggaint teams from brazil an argintina an mexico is real challenge i won the the lipa an re copa but not suda before i moved to china again havin fun there with pan pacific an asian cl hard to control amount off fixtures an balance fitness in all comps i saved my game at national before i ieft can see my self doin same in china so after i finish tour the lges winning all i can i will have few sprouted saves to play on with as i see fit best save game ive had on any fm . (ps i no probally spelt few things wrong)

Archived