Editor Database Problem

Hi

As ever I cant wait for FM11, but i cant wait for it so am playing and editing FM10. Ive edited a database but i dont know how to go back and edit more things on the already edited database, i only ever seem to be able to load up the original and have to start from scratch.

Does anyone know how to load up a database i have previously edited rather than starting from scratch.

Some help would would be really appreciated!

Thanks

James

After opening up the editor and loading the database, then click file -> load editor data (I think). Not too sure of the exact names because I can't get to the editor right now, but loading editor data works for me

Open up the Data Editor and load database. This loads the default database before you have ever made any changes to it. Then click File -> Load Editor Data. This opens up the information as you last updated it. When you have finished making more changes, you can save these updates and close the editor. When you start a new game, there will be a pop-up box that appears, and here you can select which of your 'Editor Data' updated files you want to start your game with. Hope this makes sense!

• Administrators
Hi

As ever I cant wait for FM11, but i cant wait for it so am playing and editing FM10. Ive edited a database but i dont know how to go back and edit more things on the already edited database, i only ever seem to be able to load up the original and have to start from scratch.

Does anyone know how to load up a database i have previously edited rather than starting from scratch.

Some help would would be really appreciated!

Thanks

James

Hi James,

As already mentioned, to edit a database you have already started simply load the .xml file you have already created. You might find more help too in the Editors Hideaway forums

Thanks.

Archived