question about national management...

im just wondering if every national team is manageable. im canadian and i would like to manage the canadian national squad but so far as i can tell the game wont let me. anyone know if theres a way to do it or if you just cant in this version? cheers

There is a way to do it as i recall. you have to get a ddt file and put it into your game folder somewhere. I am sure there wil be one floating around here somewhere but i dont know where. hopefully someone else can point you in the right direction.

If I remember correctly, when you are starting a new game and choosing which leagues you want to load, you must load all players of Canadian nationality.. Then, when you are selecting which national team to be, Canada would be available to manage.

You can manage any nation without downloading extra files if there are enough players of that nationality in the database, and you load all of those players.

For example it is possible to play even as San Marino if you do this.

Well I'm running a largish game (61k players) about 8 seasons in without MLS or North American players, I'm getting 51 Canadian nationality (not all eligible DOnovan has 2nd nationality in my game) so I'd say unless you're running a far larger game then no.

But if you want to you can just FMRTE a lot of players to play for Canada (I think you need 150 total eligible players to make this work though).

Archived