Howdy,

Sooooooooooo, first season as Liverpool manager, i won the premier league, losing only 1 game to Man City on the last day of the season. Did rubbish in the cups. So now im in the second season, 20 games in and cant buy a win?????????? how can my team all of a sudden not score any of the chances they get. Still getting 20 or so chances a game, but all of a sudden, no one knows how to score!!! Any tips?

maybe your tactics have been found out, or your players dont get along, try freshning things up with a new player or different tactics,

tatics have been found out? lol this is fm, not reality.

There's a lot of things that could be influencing your team, how's the morale among the players? what about the fitness?

tatics have been found out? lol this is fm, not reality.

There's a lot of things that could be influencing your team, how's the morale among the players? what about the fitness?

actually, i do believe your rivals adapt to your tactics over time. he may not need to change his formation but it definately won't help if he always plays a short passing game, or a counter-attacking one...

but my feeling is that in this case its probably due to

-complacency.

-maybe not signing a new player or two to boost the team.

-low morale/confidence due to the extended bad run.

in which case the ideal thing to change the team talks / going back to the drawing board and try new playing tactics / tell the players you expect more of them in the media.

Archived