PDA

View Full Version : Annoying

spudgun3000withextraonions
21-07-2010, 20:33
Howdy,

Sooooooooooo, first season as Liverpool manager, i won the premier league, losing only 1 game to Man City on the last day of the season. Did rubbish in the cups. So now im in the second season, 20 games in and cant buy a win?????????? how can my team all of a sudden not score any of the chances they get. Still getting 20 or so chances a game, but all of a sudden, no one knows how to score!!! Any tips?

FM_Spurs
21-07-2010, 20:51
maybe your tactics have been found out, or your players dont get along, try freshning things up with a new player or different tactics,

Volchok21
21-07-2010, 22:18
maybe your tactics have been found out, or your players dont get along, try freshning things up with a new player or different tactics,

tatics have been found out? lol this is fm, not reality.

There's a lot of things that could be influencing your team, how's the morale among the players? what about the fitness?

ArsenalFan7
21-07-2010, 22:27
Sounds a tad similar to real life to be honest...

Troneas
21-07-2010, 23:41
tatics have been found out? lol this is fm, not reality.

There's a lot of things that could be influencing your team, how's the morale among the players? what about the fitness?

actually, i do believe your rivals adapt to your tactics over time. he may not need to change his formation but it definately won't help if he always plays a short passing game, or a counter-attacking one...

but my feeling is that in this case its probably due to

-complacency.

-maybe not signing a new player or two to boost the team.

-low morale/confidence due to the extended bad run.

in which case the ideal thing to change the team talks / going back to the drawing board and try new playing tactics / tell the players you expect more of them in the media.

Brose
22-07-2010, 10:53
But it is quite hard to go from only 1 loss in an entire season to going 20 games without a single win. I mean... i had bad run form every season but nothing as drastic as yours..really.