Icon or Legend status?

I'm at Tottenham and have won back to back Premier League title's, Defoe and Modric went from nothing to favoured then icon to legend in two years, while i've stayed at favoured. Now the only reason those two players have gotten to be legends is because of my system.

it has taken 6 Season as manager of Leeds United to become an icon at the club, winning 1 European Champions Cup, 2 Premier Leagues and 2 Fa Cups as well as a few other cups in that time, so yeah... you need to be there a while even with plenty of success.

England4Ever

I was at Southampton for 9 1/2 seasons, took them from the bottom of League One to 6th in the Premier League winning the JPT, League One title and League Cup along the way as well as making an FA Cup final appearance and qualifying for Europe 3 consecutive seasons. I was only ever listed as favoured personnel. I still am actually despite having moved on.

I guess it all depends which club you're at and what qualifies as "success" for that club. Two minor trophies and a few games in Europe wouldn't have got me anywhere with Man United or Chelsea.

I have been at Plymouth 5 years won promotion to the PL and survived in 15th (predicted 20th) in the first season and I'm not even on the faovured personel. Tom Dickinson a regen right winger is on the favoured list despite the fact he has only played 4 or 5 good games :D

It seems to be directly linked to trophies, rather than success. I got my San Marino side from Serie C2 to Serie A but haven't won any trophies and been there eight season, I'm not even favoured personnel.

i got at at souhport i have been there 22 years i took them all the way to the prem i have won that twice and i won the champions league and league club last season.then i got legend status thats my first cup wins that are not 1 of the lower league cups.

• 2 weeks later...
I was at Southampton for 9 1/2 seasons, took them from the bottom of League One to 6th in the Premier League winning the JPT, League One title and League Cup along the way as well as making an FA Cup final appearance and qualifying for Europe 3 consecutive seasons. I was only ever listed as favoured personnel. I still am actually despite having moved on.

I guess it all depends which club you're at and what qualifies as "success" for that club. Two minor trophies and a few games in Europe wouldn't have got me anywhere with Man United or Chelsea.

I'm in my 10th season as Southampton boss, won League 1, the JPT, The Championship, just won back to back Premier League titles, lost in the FA Cup and Champions League final's last year - and I'm not even favoured!

Archived