My board never return a possible commercial feeder club

I was wondering if anyone else has had the problem that each time you request a feeder club all that the board brings back are work permit based suggestions. As a Premier League club and Champions League participant with a Worldwide reputation I was hoping for a commercial feeder but the board seem incapable of finding any.

What are the pre-requisites for getting a commercial feeder?

I had the same problem. For a while I tried suggesting clubs in the US/China/Japan but to no avail, but after winning the Champions League I tried asking for a commercial link and got 5 suggestions. This was with Betis, btw, in the summer break between my 5th and 6th season (my career: 1st in Liga Adelante, 4th in Liga BBVA, 4th in Liga BBVA, 3rd in Liga BBVA and Cup winners, 1st in Liga BBVA and Cup & Champions League winners). It seems strange that you've got a Worldwide rep and can't get any commercial links, but I'd made it to the CL quarter- and semi-finals in consecutive years without being able to get one, so I guess it's reserved for the top top clubs.

Who are you managing and how far into your game are you?

I'm managing Burnley and it's 2022. Obviously Burnley aren't one of the big teams at the start of the game but now that they have the Worldwide rep I'd think they should be able to attract at least one commercial feeder.

No commercial links at the moment. I have Aberdeen and Groningen (Holland) as traditional feeders with Wisla as a work-permit feeder.

Archived