What's the overall value of your team?

What's the overall value of the top 20 players in your team? Mine is $599 million. Here's a picture:

teamvalue.jpg

BTW do you usually play FM alone or online with other people?

what currency are you using?

also i usually play fm alone or with friends at my house but would like to get into playing online with others if possible

very expensive and a great team

tbh not that hard with inter also you got held to ransom by other clubs for some of those transfers.. 52m for Cavani? 74m for Dani Alves? Baptista 24m?

I signed Baptista on a free transfer from R. Madrid since his contract had expired there. Also Cavani was the top league goalscorer for the season and I needed a replacement for Ibrahimovic after selling him for $80 million to R. Madrid. As for Dani Alves I sold Maicon to Barcelona for what? 30-40 million as far as I can remember so I bought Dani Alves for that price.

£153.925m

This is with Chelsea in 2046, I have a fair few oldish players which doesn't boost that value perhaps as much as it should. I also have a few players who are only valued around 3-4m but really should be valued higher.

Heh, I don't have a clue what it really is then but it must be near you squad value...

I cba to type all those numbers in again though

I'd imagine it is a fair bit more than mine, because of the size of your squad and the £50m player at the top. I estimate it to be around £450m.

I counted £239.6M for my top 20 values for my St Mirren side. It might have been slightly before before I sold a few players lately, but not by much as they werent super-high value players. For the curious

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/3506/stmirren2.jpg

May be slightly off on my count, I'm unsure.

I try to keep an alright-sized squad, at least two for every space in the team at a high quality, then numerous youth players as cover (although sometimes the youth players are the high quality player). Typically I'll keep three players in total per position, but this varies, like I keep five strikers, and I consider five central midfielders often enough, as long as I have some AMC and DMC so I can tweak my tactic when needed.

It may be nothing value-wise compared to the original poster, (I didn't convert to see) but this is a world-beating side, we've won the champions league 4 times in 5 years.

Archived