Reunion player stats?

Ive just started a game in the BSN with Fleetwood and Ive loaded all players from Europe so this means I am able to get players from Reunion but I cant see any of the players stats and im not able to scout them is there anyway I can find out the players stats?

If you can't scout them then there is not anything you can do, without using an external utility.

The reason it is like that is because you left attribute masking enabled when creating the game which hides attributes of obscure players.

Thanks for the replies guys. Jod123 I didnt know that enabling attribute masking did that I can restart anyway im not far in

Yeah that's what it does. If you restart the game and untick it then you will be able to see the attributes of all players in the game without scouting them.

more specifically, it's an Overseas Departement, much like Guadeloupe. Practically that means it's a region of France that just happens to be overseas.

Also, from a practical point of view, I don't think players based in these Overseas Departments and other similar territories should be so willing to move to small clubs in Europe.

more specifically, it's an Overseas Departement, much like Guadeloupe. Practically that means it's a region of France that just happens to be overseas.

Also, from a practical point of view, I don't think players based in these Overseas Departments and other similar territories should be so willing to move to small clubs in Europe.

Yeah just to confirm it's a french colony. Technically owned by France but African. Like MOzambique and Angola were back in the day. interesting reunion fact, roger milla was playing part time in reunion before coming out of retirement for 1990 world cup.

anyways as said before you need to start a new game with no attribute masking. don't worry too much though they aren't as good as they used to be on the game. was it last year with that striker who would score crap loads in the conf and league 2?

Yes, I agree. It's pathetic to think a guy would relocate his family to the other side of the world for £100 a week part time. When I'm playing in lower leagues, I won't sign anyone whose last club wasn't in the same region. For example, when I was in the BSN, I wouldn't sign anyone whose last or current club wasn't in BSN or based in the North of England. Now I'm in the BSP I'll be a little bit more flexible, but not much.

Why hey there, TacticalGenius. ;) Nice to see you.

I agree though, there should really be something coded to stop small reputation clubs snapping up player from the other side of the earth (or at least an option put into place when you start up the game), just makes it so much more realistic. (Although it would mean that I couldn't sign Onandi Lowe anymore...damn I love that man)

Why hey there, TacticalGenius. ;) Nice to see you.

I agree though, there should really be something coded to stop small reputation clubs snapping up player from the other side of the earth (or at least an option put into place when you start up the game), just makes it so much more realistic. (Although it would mean that I couldn't sign Onandi Lowe anymore...damn I love that man)

The only thing stopping people is personal standards, a lot of people (inlcuding myself) will only sign players they can scout or trial.

So wait, a bloke who may only be owning £10 a week at a club in africa, wouldnt be willing to move to britain, for £100 a week, with his family being taken care of and a much safer environment?

Yeah you're right that is ridiculous.

So wait, a bloke who may only be owning £10 a week at a club in africa, wouldnt be willing to move to britain, for £100 a week, with his family being taken care of and a much safer environment?

Yeah you're right that is ridiculous.

Don't be an idiot. We're not talking about illegal immigrants, we're talking about the average man over in these faraway countries, not just Africa. He can't afford to support his family on +/- £100 a week in England, or come all that way just to play in the Blue Square or lower in some cases. It may happen rarely where the odd player moves over here, but en masse? No.

Oh, and hi Peej :D

£100 a week is just over a quarter of the national average wage here. It isn't enough to live on, whereas £10 a week in Africa (where doubtless he'd have much less difficulty finding supplementary income) could be.

Archived