Capatains!!!

i was wondering whether anyone as come across this problem??? ive got a captain and vice captain(obviously) but my captains injured and i replace the vice captain with someone else, but it keeps saying ive not selected a captain and chooses someone else, but shouldnt the vice captain be selected?

i was wondering whether anyone as come across this problem??? ive got a captain and vice captain(obviously) but my captains injured and i replace the vice captain with someone else, but it keeps saying ive not selected a captain and chooses someone else, but shouldnt the vice captain be selected?

not necessarily

i think in the game when you choose a captain and vice captain they are set... until you are asked to choose again through news or if you choose to change it manually...

when it says you have not selected a captain and chooses someone to be captain it bypasses the vice captain and goes to the next best suited player to be in the role of captain

have a look at the player the AI chooses more than likely will have high determination, high influence and generally will be one of the better players in the squad

My captain is rotting in the reserves (His own doing), and i dont always play my VC, so every time when i go for a match, i get the message " you dont have a cpatian recommend so&so. Or something along those lines. The player recommended changes on my line up's with every game.

You might as well remove your captain and make your VC your 1st choice captain. Then go to tactics, select captain choices and add some other influencial/experienced/determined players to the list of captains after your VC

Archived