Allowed wages to offer a signing

Is there any way to adjust the maximum amount of wages you can offer to a Key Player? I've got a massive amount of surplus wage budget but i cant offer a potentialnew signing the wages that he wants and that I would like to offer him! I've got well enough money to be able to offer him the money he wants! Why isn't there an adjustment for this?!

Would like to see something implemented for next year where you can offer more than your normal maximum to your key signing, unfortunately it's not possible atm. Maybe try adjusting your wage and transfer budgets which might allow you to offer a bit more.

Who the heck is worth 230K per week?????

I mean that is £11,960,000 million a year!

I was upset at having to pay my key player £95K a week (which is 30K more than my next highest player) but he has won player of the year for 2 seasons in a row now and scores more than a goal a game.

Wow, just plain wow. I can see why the board would limit your wages to £200k per week, that is still a crazy wage.

yeh would be a nice addition since in todays climate clubs like man city, chelsea, barca, madrid due to their finances can offer superwages to players..

and why not the same in fm if the finance is available... spend it!

Messi wanted 275k p/w to join me at Man City, and my board would only allow 225k p/w, so he wouldn't sign. Silly really, that Man City wouldn't allow more on one player even though I was about 1m under my wage budget. Eventually I did get him, as Barca got relegated and he decided he could get by on 200k p/w.

Archived