Need help with save asap!!!!

hi there

i hope someone can help me, im currently playing my best ever save on FM2010, but its on my works laptop, im due for an upgrade next week so will have to wipe this lap top so someone else can use it, i really dont want to lose my save so is there a way eg via usb where i can put the save onto the stick then load it up to another laptop?

please help!!!

Yes- save the save game to any removable storage device and note its location. Then uninstall the game to save the activation . Reinstall and patch to the same version as the save game and browse to the save game when you load the save.

hi there

i hope someone can help me, im currently playing my best ever save on FM2010, but its on my works laptop, im due for an upgrade next week so will have to wipe this lap top so someone else can use it, i really dont want to lose my save so is there a way eg via usb where i can put the save onto the stick then load it up to another laptop?

please help!!!

Of course.

Just go into Documents>Sports Interactive>FM10>Games>Your save and copy it to USB then load it to your new PC when FM is installed. Job done.

Just save it onto a USB I do this all the time as sometimes I play on my home computer or my girlfiends laptop so very handy to play the same game anywhere.

Also save any tactics, shortlists and training schedules to ur USB so u don't have to do them all again on a different computer

alternativly you could just compress it in a rar file and upload it to a site like file front, and later dl/extract it in your new game folder

but then again, if you got an usb stick, that path would prolly be a tad more easy

Archived