1st Signing

if im outside the prem then it will be david gray from man utd, cheap to buy and asks little wages, plus is a top performer at championship level, if im in the prem then there is no doubt about it, it would have to be steven defour, the guy is a class above considering his asking price and wage demands

As i only ever play as Rangers...

Bogdan Stancu if i sell Kenny Miller.

Sandro if i sell the likes of Thomson and McCulloch.

Kyriakos Papadopolous if i can get him for cheap.

Andrew Driver as long as Hearts are willing to take a decent offer without wanting 2-3 times what hes actualy worth.

depends so much on what team i play, what polcey i go by ...etc

but Gaston Fernandez and Verratti are surly two of the largest bargins there is in this game, ironicaly i have yet to use the first of the metioned two and i prolly will be reluctant to buy Verratti again since i have him at my AS Roma save (I strive to use different players for each save i play)

Franco zuculini, but normally I try and not sign anyone or just one to appease the fans and players and try to bring through the youth, Which I fail at miserably as I am usually at a big club and take them down a tad!!!

I usually try to sign Edin Dzeko, an absolute goal machine in any league, have to get him before he leaves wolfzburg to get him reasonably. Also Carlos Kameni for Espanyol, really quality goalkeeper.

On FM2007 it was always Maximiliano Oliva.

On FM2010 I've only played two saves, with San Marino and Feyenoord, so no comparison. Was Sossio Aruta (38-y/o striker) for San Marino and Guillherme Ochoa (do I need to explain who he is?) for Feyenoord.

Archived