city ground

Hi,

I've been in PD for 5 seasons and I have been told that they will expand city ground a couple of times now...but nothing happens. I got 50.000.000£ and I would love to make rom for some more fans on home matches.

I have ask the board to expand city ground, but I was told that there are no space to expand city ground. Maybe I should do like Gjelsten and Olsen did with Wimbledon..move the club to a bigger city? :D

Thanks

if theres no room to expand the s***y ground (as i call it cus i support a rival of forest) then your only hope is that you eventually move to a new ground. you wont get far with only 50m tho, need a lot more in the bank yet

if theres no room to expand the s***y ground (as i call it cus i support a rival of forest) then your only hope is that you eventually move to a new ground. you wont get far with only 50m tho, need a lot more in the bank yet

Ok, so there is hope if i save a loot of money :D I dont need money to buy players to beat Leichester...i'll use my u18 squad :D

thanks mate

another quick question. I accept a national team, they ask me, but i never get control of the team. Bug? A friend of mine have experience the same thing.

You need to install the latest patch :thup:

Archived