Messi

It's possible to do it but it's tricky:

- Announce that you'd be interested in signing Messi.

- He'll most likely reply that he has no interest in your comments, or something similar

- You then reply to that by telling the media that he is gay if he doesn't want to move to your club

- This will trigger a hidden stat for Messi that upsets him when he's in danger of being perceived as a homosexual

- He will then release another statement, this time saying that he would be open to a move if his heterosexuality is cemented once and for all

- He will then request for Barca to put him on a transfer list, and he'll also list you as a favorite

- Bid for him and offer a contract

- Once he arrives at your club, call for a conference to present him. Make sure to emphasize his heterosexuality to the reporters. It will make Messi very happy and enable him to start off the season on a high note.

Well, to be honest, it's all just a wild theory, but could be worth a try :D

Got him at Liverpool in 2011-2012 for $140 million (part up front, the rest over time).

Oddly enough he has never been my star player. He's good, don't get me wrong, his worst season he played 35 games, scored 12 goals, 15 assists and an average rating of 7.28...but he hasn't really outshone the rest of my team ever no matter what position I play him in (most of the time he is an AML set to Inside Forward)

tried on 10.2 as Man City start of season 2. got an offer (£120M) accepted, but couldnt meet his wage demands (£275k per week, what he was on at Barca). even maxing out all clauses and things.

havent tried on 10.3 as I dont need him.

Got him at Liverpool in 2011-2012 for $140 million (part up front, the rest over time).

Oddly enough he has never been my star player. He's good, don't get me wrong, his worst season he played 35 games, scored 12 goals, 15 assists and an average rating of 7.28...but he hasn't really outshone the rest of my team ever no matter what position I play him in (most of the time he is an AML set to Inside Forward)

lol... someone obviously doesn't know how to use messi :p

Try playing him AMR set as inside forward:thup:

It's possible to do it but it's tricky:

- Announce that you'd be interested in signing Messi.

- He'll most likely reply that he has no interest in your comments, or something similar

- You then reply to that by telling the media that he is gay if he doesn't want to move to your club

- This will trigger a hidden stat for Messi that upsets him when he's in danger of being perceived as a homosexual

- He will then release another statement, this time saying that he would be open to a move if his heterosexuality is cemented once and for all

- He will then request for Barca to put him on a transfer list, and he'll also list you as a favorite

- Bid for him and offer a contract

- Once he arrives at your club, call for a conference to present him. Make sure to emphasize his heterosexuality to the reporters. It will make Messi very happy and enable him to start off the season on a high note.

Well, to be honest, it's all just a wild theory, but could be worth a try :D

Wasn't money what motivated him to 'play' football?

I got him at Arsenal for £110M. After 2 months Guardiola started praising him every other week, and after 1 season they tried to buy him back for £35m which I obviously rejected. He spat the dummy out and never played well after that so had to sell him eventually... for £45m. Brilliant!

Archived