new stadium

basically i won a double promotion from conference to league 1 with york and they are going to be moving into a 6000 capoacity stadium in a few years. If I am in the premiership by that point then there is nothing I can do to get a bigger stadium cos one would have already been built even though the one i am in now is a bit bigger. There is no way of changing any of that. There should be something in place for these types of occurences, apart from the editor of course!!

Do stadiums have to be over a certain capacity to play in the Premier League?

not in game, you can only use seating capacity in prem league games but i dont think there is a minimum capacity. In my torquay game I had attendences of 4000 for a few years until my new stadium was built, and ive seen people on here who had to cope with much lower.

its suprisingly easy to cope with for a few years given the jump in tv money

Yeah it's possible to survive with low attendances; just be careful with your wages.

Porviding it's an all seater stadium then you can get the stadium full evey week easily in the premiership, but terraces aren't allowed to be used in the Premiership unless you're in a cup match.

Archived