Has anyone ever seen a newgen with 20 Pace + Accelaration?

The only player in my game with higher than 18 in both of those attributes is Gabby Agbonlahor.

The only Newgen who has 18/18 is a 18 year old Serbian defender who my scouts rate as a 3 star. He needs tutoring, but he could be class given a few years.

Turns out I do have 2 newgens with 19 pace + accelaration

One is brilliant and the other is meh...

And then I've got a few 18, 19's etc...

This is the greatest fast player I've got though. FB, Closest I'll ever come to a 20,20

tonyburrows.png

Please though, if you do have any 20, 19's or 20, 20's tell me...

Because I'd love to see it.

The only player in my game with higher than 18 in both of those attributes is Gabby Agbonlahor.

The only Newgen who has 18/18 is a 18 year old Serbian defender who my scouts rate as a 3 star. He needs tutoring, but he could be class given a few years.

Theo Walcott?

I have seen a player called David Templeton who IIRC had 20/20 - honestly can't remember if he was a newgen or a real player.

While I was looking up players of national teams attending WC 2010, I'm sure some Honduran guy turned out to have 20 Acc./Pace. Not related to the topic but wanted to say since the focus derailed a bit to real players as well.

Will try to show him as soon as I get hom.

Before my laptop's hard drive failure, I had an English wonderkid regen named Luke Weston with 19/19. He's an almost exact copy of Rooney, except with better defending and finishing but worse mental stats. Needless to say, I bought him to Man Utd for 22 mil pounds when he was 17.

Currently in my game (late 2015), there's one player with 20/20 (Agbonlahor), none with one of them at 20, one with 19/19 (Nathan Dyer), 9 players with one of the stats at 19, none of which are regens and 18 with 18/18 (7 regens, including two CBs with less than 10 jumping...)

Or even 19 accelaration + pace...

Because I sure as hell haven't :(

Do you know how fast 19 or 20 in those stats is? How many in the default database fall into this category.

Its Usain Bolt like speed.Very, very rare.

Do you know how fast 19 or 20 in those stats is? How many in the default database fall into this category.

Its Usain Bolt like speed.Very, very rare.

I checked in the editor and there is a reasonable amount. There are 7 with 20 in both stats, 7 with 20 in acceleration and 19 in pace, 4 with 19 acceleration and 20 for pace and 20 players with 19 in both.

So there are 38 players with at least 19 in both stats.

I just searched in my game for players with 19 in both stats in Genie Scout and there is not 1 player in 2018 with at least 19 in both in my game.

What size db? Whats the %age?

The are 68,852 players in my game in 2018 and 297,042 players and player/non-players in the whole default db that I searched in the editor.

38 players out of 297,042 is approximately 0.013% of the database.

0.013% of 68,852 is around 9 but in my game there are 0.

The are 68,852 players in my game in 2018 and 297,042 players and player/non-players in the whole default db that I searched in the editor.

38 players out of 297,042 is approximately 0.013% of the database.

0.013% of 68,852 is around 9 but in my game there are 0.

There should be 9 but maybe there are 18 in my game and none in yours? Probability is a bitch.

Theo Walcott?

I have seen a player called David Templeton who IIRC had 20/20 - honestly can't remember if he was a newgen or a real player.

Just to clarify. Theo Walcott is 30 yrs old in my current save and he still has Pace & Acceleration at 19 & 19.

Archived