Injuries still over occur on 10.0.3.

Sorry, i'm not normally one to complain, but the last game i played was ridiculous. I have had so many injuries happen so far, and i finished my last game with only 7 players due to injury. A total of 7 players injured in one game.

On top of this, i see at least one 'green' injury every game.

This will need addressing if i am to buy future versions of the game.

How many were red injuries?

Green are only potential injuries and only turn into real injuries a portion of the time after the match.

I also doubt you see a green injury every game but feel free to prove me wrong.

i went though a period of getting injuries and had over half my squad out for a long time. but you just get though it. do you think david moyes losing half his everton squad last season would moan and complain about how he is the only one getting injuries?? i think the injuries are balanced and realistic.

13 seasons with 10.3 and I've had no problems with injuries apart from 1 or 2 crisis' which I would think over 13 years is pretty normal. Tone down your training or rest players when they are tierd.

I never had more than 7 injured players at any 1 time in my senior squad. You can try to prove otherwise but at least it doesn't happen to me. 12 seasons in. My worse injury crisis is when all of them are the same position. Then there is a problem. Like no centrebacks, no left wingers, no strikers, or midfielder etc. For green injuries, usually I don't really care. I just let them finish the match since there is a chance they will be permanent injuries and a chance it wont be. Subbing them off early wouldn't change anything anyway so my rationale is to let them play the match since if they get injured after that, at least they saved the condition of the player who is gonna sub him.

Even if you look at the injury table. Usually it hovers around 7 injured players.

There are ways to reduce injuries like: reducing training intensity, reducing the number of contacts during matches (If you are gonna to close down often with hard tackling, then be prepared to get more injuries), getting a better physio (myth or truth I dunno)

I really can't be bothered to go through this all again.

These 2 threads best explain what the problem is (basically: your tactics and training) and how to fix these things:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/203042-Patch-10.3-INJURIES-GALORE!!!!!!?highlight=injuries

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/198415-Another-Injury-Thread?highlight=injury

There is no injury bug, the main problem is that previous FM's have been very injury light, now that they are getting closer to RL (still not enough though) everyone thinks its a bug. No its not, its about training, rotation and squad management as well as tactical.

Archived