When is the bulgarian transfer window?

I've just bought a Non-EU player in the January transfer window whilst playing as Man Utd.

He wasn't given a work permit, it's the 3rd of January, and I cannot loan the player to my Bulgarian feeder club as their transfer window is closed. I was wondering if the Bulgarian window opens again at some point in the season, or will I have to wait until the summer?

Thanks.

You could just look at the Bulgarian league's rules in the game. Anyway, their winter transfer window begins on the 15th January.

To be honest, I had given up hope of getting him away early.

I didn't do as you suggested because:

a) I'm not running the Bulgarian league.

b) I'm in 2064 and it would take a while to save, close, load a new game with Bulgaria, get the info I wanted, reload and carry on.

Thanks for the info though, I'd reached 3rd Feb, and figured I'd give it another shot. It worked :-D

To be honest, I had given up hope of getting him away early.

I didn't do as you suggested because:

a) I'm not running the Bulgarian league.

b) I'm in 2064 and it would take a while to save, close, load a new game with Bulgaria, get the info I wanted, reload and carry on.

Thanks for the info though, I'd reached 3rd Feb, and figured I'd give it another shot. It worked :-D

I presumed you had the league loaded as I didn't know the transfer window would still be implemented without it loaded. Obviously it does. Anyway, glad you got him loaned out now. :thup:

Archived